Mrs. Dufour’s career spans across Europe and Australia in in corporate and consulting roles.
Pursuing a strong interest in the drivers of performance in organizations, and in the various leadership models and their relevance to business performance, in 1997, Brigitte founded The DHR Group, an HR professional services firm specializing in Executive Search and Selection, Talent Identification and Assessment & Leadership Development.
The DHR Group was one of the first such organizations to train and use Lominger © suite of tools in Australia, this provided a rigorous scientifically developed competency based framework for assessment underpinning selection as well as leadership development, internal assessment for succession planning and global talent identification. Its client list includes a number Multi National Corporations as well as ‘Blue Chip’ Australian businesses.
Today the DHR Group has established a global presence as a member of the AltoPartners network of executive search and selection firms and its leadership services have evolved to serve the organisations’ real needs in the current environment.
Areas of expertise
- Executive Search and Selection
- Coaching as a support for behavior change, transition and growth: individual and team
- Talent attraction & retention strategies
- BEc, University of New England, Australia,
- Institute of Executive Coaching accreditation level 1
- Current: Post Graduate Diploma in Executive Coaching and Counselling , Deakin University